- This event has passed.
Doing Online Worship Better
June 3, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
More than a year into a time of physical distancing and closed churches, we are beginning to look to the future of online ministry, and the need to continue using technology to reach as many people in our communities of faith as possible. Do you have questions about how to do a Facebook live stream? Do you wonder about what equipment is necessary to have a meaningful hybrid worship experience? Do you want to learn to use ZOOM to its full potential? Join us for a Webinar / Q&A with some of Nakonha:ka’s online worship (in)experts. We can all learn from each other!
WATCH VIDEO: https://bit.ly/2021-06-03-OnlineWorshipWebinar-video
PANELISTS / PRESENTATIONS:
- Shanna Bernier, Regional Council staff member responsible for Youth and Family Ministries and host of Children’s Church at Home
- Rev. Dr. Elisabeth Jones, Cedar Park United Church: http://bit.ly/2021-06-03-EJones-CPUC-FBLive
- Rev. Darla Sloan, Église Unie Saint-Pierre-Pinguet et Église Unie Sainte-Adèle: DSloan-Présentation Hybrid Worship
- Rev. Darryl Macdonald, Roxboro United Church
- Rev. Lee Ann Hogle, Ayer’s Cliff Magog Georgeville Pastoral Charge
- Rev. Kent Chown, Hudson Pastoral Charge: http://bit.ly/2021-06-03-KChown-Hudson-OnlineWorship
NOTE: due to internal file-sharing policies, links to these presentations may have expired… but the presentations are still available. Please contact Judy at email@example.com to obtain a new link. Thanks.